In a busy office, keeping track of patients and clinicians can be a challenge. With so many moving parts, old-fashioned door flags just don’t cut it.
As soon as the patient checks in, Patient Flow Tracker gives you all the information you need at a glance. See the location of care, waiting room, exam room, lab, MRI or any locale, and the patients name. As the staff updates the patient status in the EMR, Patient Flow Tracker tracks each change so your information is always up to the minute.
• Staff and clinicians can easily see summary information for the patient, including the room status.
• Filter based on location, pod, doctor and resource.
• Add a patient photo for recognition and identification.
• For use in non-private areas a de-identified view is available.
• Set notifications to let clinicians know to complete certain tasks or alert them of patient
conditions or routine tests that are due.
Reporting provides metrics on each room status to determine potential areas to increase
efficiency. Armed with this data, you can make decisions about how to better schedule and use your resources.
• Unlimited number of rooms to accommodate your practice size and type.
• Filters and sorting show location, pod, doctor and resources.
• Multiple waiting rooms-x-ray, casting, procedure, etc.
• POD and room descriptions.
• Color scheme for individual doctors, nurses and resources.
• Room status based on practice work flow.
• Waiting room types.
• The Today view shows each checked-in patient and future appointments with appointment details.
• At-a-glance summary information for patient and appointment.
• Patient de-identified view available for hallways, waiting rooms and non-private settings.
• Notification and alerts provide clinicians with patient-specific reminders.
• Patient photos help staff and clinicians recognize and identify patients.
• Reports identify bottlenecks and guide decisions.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.