Quatris Health offers a fully integrated payment processing program for GE’s Centricity Practice Solution called ePay. ePay eliminates the need for manual payment handling and stand alone credit card systems.
ePay allows the practice to swipe the patient’s credit or debit card, health savings card or record bank information. A one-time swipe can be used to collect the patient’s co-pay and/or for post insurance adjudication charges.
ePay securely stores the patients credit and bank information with our partner TSYS.
• Easy front desk interaction (swipe card).
• High rate of patient acceptance.
• Increases patient collection ratios.
• Decreases the cost of collecting the patient balances.
• Faster check out process.
• Quick access to payment history or details to assist patients or for in-office research.
• Simple end-of-day balancing.
• Reduces/eliminates credit information theft.